Virgin hair simply means the hair is unprocessed and has not been altered by a chemical or steam process. Donors vary so curl and wave patterns may vary. This hair is easy to deposit color!
How Many Bundles May You Need
Partial Weave 2oz = 1 bundle (Volume and Length)
Full Weave- 4oz – 8oz = 2 Bundles for lengths up to 16″. For lengths over 16″ we suggest 3-4 bundles (varies depending on desired fullness)
- Always brush hair with paddle brush before washing hair to de-tangle hair
- Use a sulfate-free moisturizing conditioner so that your hair extensions don’t become dry and brittle
- Wash your hair in a downward motion to prevent unnecessary tangling.
- Do NOT massage hair
- Apply conditioner and comb through with wide tooth comb, starting with the ends working your way up to your scalp
- Rinse thoroughly
- Scrunch hair gently to reform curl (wavy or curly hair)
- Let air-dry
- Run your fingers through hair extensions daily to prevent the extensions from tangling and potentially matting together.
- Brush or comb through to style.
- Try to minimalize your usage of products with alcohol because alcohol causes the hair to be dry & brittle.
- Before going to bed, braid your hair to prevent hair from tangling.
- NEVER go to bed with wet hair.
- Let hair air dry or use a blow dryer with a diffuser (wavy or curly hair)
Protecting the Weft:
While minimal shedding is normal, there are steps you can take, to ensure the longevity if your investment. If you cut the weft the weft must be sealed by sewing the weft close after it has been cut to prevent shedding and tangling.
If you perm, tint, bleach or cellophane the hair, we recommend a professional to do it to ensure you do not damage the hair.